Sunday, November 22, 2020

Palestra: Updated Souma portraits / Cervius Game: Zel portraits

 Palestra:

In the next update, Souma's portraits will be updated! His portraits needed to be improved as they were starting to get a little old :P


 

Cervius Game:

Name:

I've been thinking about this for some time, and from now on, I will be calling this game Dreadlord Ascension. This title fits with what I plan to do with the story later on once the game has a solid base.


New character:

Another character to appear in the game will be called Zel and appears in the same world as Soren. This character may not be available in the first version of the game, but I still need to know about a few characters ahead so I can plan the story better. By looking at him, I think you can easily guess which characters were mixed this time around :P.


 


8 comments:

  1. By the hair I'm guessing Alm from Fire Emblem, while the mini dragon makes me think of Corrin from the same series(if different game).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, he's definitely got alot of Alm in him

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so hyped for the new game, Mugen was cool but kind of limited, im really curious about what you can do with characters that you own, can we expect some similarity with the Mugen Signature Moves? Like finishers, mind throne etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I've already made a finisher for Soren as well as Zel :P. However, I don't know if the Mindthrone will be an actual move (maybe only the throne without showing the visions?) because the basic purpose of the mindthrone was to make an animation with characters other than the base character xP.

      Delete
  5. Question: what's your favorite anime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will it be possible for Cervius to masturbate?

    ReplyDelete