Sunday, November 1, 2020

Palestra: Update next week / Cervius Game: Sprite animation preview and Fenris's new appearance

 Palestra:

 The new update featuring Kirito will be released next week, look forward to it! :D

 

Cervius Game:

 This week, I released two new animations on patreon, but to give you guys a little preview of how they look, I decided to share the one I made last month for free ;)

This one is a simple loop, but as you can see, the animations are pretty much the same as they were in mugen. However, animating in a program like Godot will allow me to involve Cervius more directly with characters unlike in mugen where it sometimes was impossible to do certain moves because of that.

If you've played mugen, you've probably seen this guy. He's Cervius' most loyal friend and servant, Fenris. In this game, I gave him a completely new appearance, but I plan to give him his Feral form like in mugen later on.


Concerning the game itself, I made a new post on patreon this week to give much more detail about how it will work. I plan on putting this post up on the blog most likely next week to also give you guys an idea of what you can expect from it :).

19 comments:

  1. Red, what do you think of Gilgamesh from Fate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty good, but I still prefer Arthur xP

      Delete
  2. Which race?? Kemonomimi or human??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That loop is that from mugen or anther game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the new game I'm currently making, it's the game that will be replacing the mugen updates once it's finished :)

      Delete
    2. So it's a new fighting games? Would all the characters be in this and would DDC be init still?

      Delete
  4. Will these new character make appearances in WhiteBlade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fenrir is my fav <3 <3 <3
    I do hope to see more of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he will get some sex animations together with Cervius this time around :P

      Delete
  6. Meu melhor presente de aniversario saber mais desse novo jogo haha, obrigado haha

    Translation - My best birthday present to know more about this new game haha, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday! I hope you'll like the new game! :D

      Delete
  7. what is the link discord server

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving Fenris' new design!

    ReplyDelete