Monday, November 30, 2020

Palestra: Lan design / Dreadlord Ascension: Sounds

Palestra:

While Lan will not appear in the next update, I started working on his design. I want to make an aged up version of Lan and while this version might not be final (maybe I'll make some improvements), I'm pretty happy with how the initial version looks.


Dreadlord Ascension:

 If you follow me, you may have seen that I'm looking to get some voices for the new game (Dreadlord Ascension). https://twitter.com/Redflashgallery/status/1333196685112119296 

While I'm now looking to add some sounds and music to the game, the first prototype of the game will not have any sounds or music, those will be added a little later (most likely in one or two versions after the initial one).

9 comments:

  1. I like your aged up Lan however him not wearing his bandana around his head kinda feels wrong XD feels as wrong as Megaman without his helmet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could make a version where he wears it, but I also have versions of Megaman without his helmet :P

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking but have we ever donate lewd voice acting in the past?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time I do this kind of thing :P

      Delete
  3. will we have a option to turn off the voice in the future? cuz somehow in a case that the voice doesnt meet the expectation, it may not feel that good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There could be an option to turn off the sound volume, but I doubt the voices would be that annoying because it's not fully acted. It's just small voice clips (kinda like you'd see in Zelda (except BoTW))

      Delete
  4. Any can make new portrait for yuuto of new version in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was worried about how Lan would be introduced to the game, but it's great to see a good looking and genuinely aged up version of Lan here. Nice work! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can think of a few improvements I will most likely do to the portraits to make it better looking, but the feeling and general aspect of it is there :D

      Delete