Friday, March 23, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Souma's last CG preview and list

Finally, the last CG preview has come! This week was an incredibly productive week on my end, I managed to do so many things, however, I am keeping most of them a secret for now! However, as promised, here's Souma's last CG preview!


Additionaly, I said I would be posting a list of what remains to be done. As you might see, there's still a lot left, but I should be able to tick off these boxes fairly quickly. Look forward to next week's update as we start moving past the initial CG drawing phase!

Done = (x)
Started = (*)
Not Started = ()


Battle animations for Link (*)
Battle animations for Corrin (*)
Battle animations for Souma (*)
??? Training ()
??? Training ()
Fully finished CGs (*)
Implemented CGs ()
Scene Gallery ()
Link’s Path (*)
Souma’s Path ()
Corrin’s Path ()
??? (*)
??? ()
Link’s animation (*)
“Quest” Log (*)
Link’s Underwears (*)
Souma’s Underwears (*)
Corrin’s Underwears (*)
??? (*)
Side dates (*)
Milking animations ()
Facesets (*)
Judges (*)

No comments:

Post a Comment