Friday, March 30, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Big Update, Mostly Souma

Whew lots of things to show this week. First of all, I decided to work on each character individually which means this week's update has a lot of stuff but it won't really impact the list at the bottom, anyway, let's get into it!


I worked a LOT on Souma this week to complete his path first. I wrote most of the dialogues (Almost done) and started eventing the whole thing. Souma should be finished by next week. Every character has a little gimmick or mini-game to help out gathering relationship points and Souma is no exception. Souma here has a mini-game where you help him out in the kitchen of his newly established restaurant. The more efficient you are, the more relationship points and money you'll get. Just for a reference, relationship points are pretty much the same thing as in WhiteBlade, the only difference is the way you get them.



Next up is Souma's underwears, I'm done making them, the only thing left is to implement them in the game, but I can't do that until Souma's story is done; so have a little Souma wearing his fundoshi instead :P.

The layout for the menu was changed to include all the character portraits on the same page. The last version I did displayed two portraits at once but also had display issues. There's still a few adjustements to make with the portrait's alignment with this one, but you can get a pretty good idea of how it will look.


All of Souma's CGs were completed this week. (Along with 2 for Link and his animation is almost done but I won't be working on his animation again until I get to his story.)


Finally, I also did 2 new animations for the contests and this week we have an Octopus having some fun with the chef that usually makes disgusting recipes out of him xP. I changed the way characters will learn their skills to allow for more diversity but that's something I'll get into later once its implemented in the game.



Done = (x)
Started = (*)
Not Started = ()


Battle animations for Link (*)
Battle animations for Corrin (*)
Battle animations for Souma (*)
??? Training ()
??? Training ()
Fully finished CGs (*)
Implemented CGs (*)
Scene Gallery ()
Link’s Path (*)
Souma’s Path (*)
Corrin’s Path ()
??? (*)
??? ()
Link’s animation (*)
“Quest” Log (*)
Link’s Underwears (*)
Souma’s Underwears (*)
Corrin’s Underwears (*)
??? (*)
Side dates (*)
Milking animations (*)
Facesets (*)
Judges (*)

That's it for this week, things are finally starting to take shape and I can't wait to see the first version of the game to bring it to you guys!!

10 comments:

  1. OMG souma... cooking? ...tentacles? O_O are you trying to give me a heart attack? I love this so much.
    mmm a lot of question marks, I see you are still keeping a few secrets lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and I noticed there's still one or two missing question mark lines in that list XD. I'm really glad you like things so far, I think we can now count in weeks instead of months before I release the first version of the game :P.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know it might sound odd coming from me but, so am I! :D

      Delete
  3. 哇 看着好棒呀 什么时候可以上市呀 或者怎么购买?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 中文部分就由我代為回覆

      遊戲部分為免費,但尚未製作完成,日期也還不確定喔:)。
      如果喜歡也請支持Redflash的Patreon,將為您帶來更多的遊戲體驗:D!

      Delete
  4. Name me's harem is hot! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't realise that, his name isn't "Name me" that's just a place holder because you choose his name XD.

      Delete
  5. Can we play this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, its still in the making and I still need to work on it for a few weeks before I release it on the blog but I hope you're looking forward to it! :D

      Delete