Friday, March 9, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Corrin Last CG Preview

This week's preview is for Corrin's last CG, now there's only 1 more to make for both Link and Souma. This week, I also worked on quite a few things; I almost did all of Link's alternative underwears, I started reworking 1 or 2 CGs for their final versions and did a new animation for the "battle" mode.

As I am nearing completion of the CGs I will do a list similar to the one I did for WhiteBlade so you guys can get a better grasp of what needs to be done and what has been done! This list should be in the same post as Souma's last CG.


6 comments:

  1. that pose is soo hot... and that look on his face is adorable.... great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D I really enjoyed working on this one :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious CG, so hot. Will i get to pound into him when ever i want to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On top of adding a CG gallery like in Whiteblade, I want to add a choice to have sex with a character when talking to him :).

      Delete
  4. How to train your dragon (prince): pound him into the mattress and have him lick up the cum he spurts onto the sheets. Afterwards, cuddle in bed with him after telling him he did a good job and then fall asleep together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it count as training if he enjoys it :p

      Delete