Thursday, October 26, 2017

(Game)Harem Builder: Corrin and Rowan

Hello everyone, this week we have something I'm sure some of you have been expecting, the first CG preview!

Mind you, this is a preview so the CG's not fully done but its close to what I'm aiming for; a quick drawing to describe the moment. I'm planning to do quite a bit of CGs, that's why I'm lowering the quality a bit but this is also a way to practice my lines and positions!

Also, with this first CG, I want to introduce the side characters. Most characters you can recruit will have a character from their universe which will accompany them. This allows me to draw other couples than the player character and whatever character's in the harem.

For Corrin, the side character I'll be using is Rowan from the new Fire Emblem Warriors game. I played the game and really liked Rowan so I included him here. Side characters can play major or minor parts in the character's missions/story, I'll decide along the way what I'll be doing with them, who knows, maybe some side characters could be recruitable later. Also, I could always add more than 1 side character if I feel like it ;p.

Souma's and Link's side characters have also been decided. For Souma, I decided to use Takumi, and Link will have his own shadow as a side character, Dark Link.


As for this week's CG, we have Rowan and Corrin about to get down to business. I've been working on CGs this week and every character has at least 1 CG in the works.


I made a few adjustements to Corrin's portrait, I reduced his armor's width a bit since its supposed to be more skinthight but I think the proportions still look better when he's naked XD. Also added his gloves, forgot he had gloves when I first drew him xd.


7 comments:

  1. mmm the side characters are part of the main quest? or you have to do a side quest to unlock them?
    now it feels like you are actually building multiple harems for the guys you recruit lol awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not building actual harems for the others guys, (although I do have something like that planned for something) but the side characters are a part of the recruitable character's quests ;).

      Delete
    2. so is kind of like a bonus character....

      you do? O_O omg curiosity is gong to kill me

      Delete
  2. Well, if you don't mind, and this is just a suggestion, you could put Roxas to be the side character of Sora and like I said before, this is just a suggestion. And one more thing, I love your drawings and CGs (more the CG of Sora), and I really want to play the game since the day you annouced it. Sorry for telling all this but I'm recently new been here and I wanted to tell that. Seriously, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxas will be Sora's side character (sorry to Riku fans, I just don't like him xP) and since you're new here, welcome :D.

      Delete
  3. evangelion is in the mix?

    ReplyDelete