Thursday, November 2, 2017

(Game)Harem Builder: New character and new sprite

Hey everyone, I started lots and lots of things this week, even got to finish some of them but I'm not revealing everything in a single update ;p. For this week, I decided to show a character I wasn't supposed to do yet but I really wanted him to be part of the initial characters and he was already asked for a few time so here we go!

                                         Normal                                                     Default Underwear

                                         Naked                                                       Naked (Erection)

That's right, Sora will be part of the initial recruitable characters, he will be part of the middle town's characters along with Souma but you won't quite meet him there, I already have plans for that ;). Also, some of you expressed their concern about the previous characters not having different expressions and that was normal as the expressions were not done (and still aren't XD) but they will have expressions like the ones shown above or similar to WhiteBlade.

We also have one more little addition to this update which is Corrin's sprites.


I'm still waiting before making the main character's sprites as he's currently undergoing some major changes.

That's it for this week! Next week may be a CG or the introduction of "something else" ;p. I'll see you guys in the next update!






15 comments:

  1. O_O sora grows so fast lol... great work
    are you changing the main character again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Sora's appearance from KH3 ;p and yeah I'm changing the main character ;).

      Delete
  2. Not bad. BTW I just wanna ask. is Chapter 2 complete ? I seem to be stuck in one part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, chapter 2 is done. Maker sure you downloaded the right version. As is explained on the download page. Save data cannot be ported from the first chapter only version of the game to the newer version.

      Delete
    2. What I mean is... Like I am in a part in chapter 2 that seems to be very confusing. Where I have to open the main door up in the snow mountain. I made all orbs flash except for the one in the left side with no visible door.

      Delete
    3. Ah sorry I misunderstood! For that part, there should be some ice in the corridor and when you walk on it, the ice cracks. Step on it another time and you'll fall to the floor below. Use that to reach the door below ;).

      Delete
    4. BIG HELP! Thenchu so much lol. I look forward to the progress of this game. I'm actually enjoying this more than a few other paid games tbh.

      Delete
    5. You're welcome and thank you ;D. Before I start working on the next chapter I'm going to release Harem builder though ;p.

      Delete
    6. Majority of harem games are all ladies. This is going to be a nice spice of change :3

      Delete
    7. Mind I add a suggestion? Something that could apply to BOTH Whiteblade and Harem Builder? I could really use a "skip scene" button for scenes and CG's I have already seen. Sometimes, I accidentally stumble upon such scenes, and they are so long I feel like just skipping them.

      Delete
    8. Tbh, I wanted to do this, but I don't know how to do it. Only thing I know is that you can speed them up by holding down the z button on your keyboard by default.

      Delete
    9. I guess it's a hard thing to do? Maybe if you know some other works out there with such feature, you could try contacting the author/creator on how to do it? Cuz I accidentally replayed a scene when I just wanted to count how many I unlocked. even after fast forward it took about 4 secs after it ended till some1 entered the room XD

      Delete
    10. Yeah I know it can be long sometimes lol. I've played quite a few rpg maker games and I have yet to see one with a feature to skip cutscenes unfortunately ;p.

      Delete
    11. While not exactly rpg.. I think I remember a few games on newgrounds with the bible black scenes/clips. And I think they were skippable.

      Delete
    12. If the game wasn't made in RPG maker, then its entirely different ;p. Also, I think actual video cutscenes can be skipped with a button with some eventing which is different from the cutscenes I make with the engine.

      Delete