Thursday, November 9, 2017

(Game)Harem Builder: CG2 preview, Main Character's update

For this new update, we have a CG involving Souma and Takumi doing some naughty things in the kitchen ;).


We also have the new updated looks for the main character, there's his default outfit as well as default underwear and naked options. He's rocking quite a different compared to his first appearance, do tell me if you like it or not ;).

*There's some white leftovers around the outfit but don't worry, this will be fixed.



I don't have much to say or explain for this week's update, but I hope you like it! See you next time, I'm still debating what I'll be showing but I might have another CG ready for next week ;).

10 comments:

  1. nice work with takumi expresion... i love the hair of the new main character and the uniform reminds me of kindom hearts but it suits him... he looks more unique now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going for something a bit more unique this time around since I didn't like how generic the last one was tbh (although generic was the goal for the last apperance).

      Delete
  2. The knees on the undies and nude ones look weird. Especially the right leg one. Other than that I'd say it's fruitful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could change it, but the reason I usually put a bit less effort on the bottom parts of the characters is because it most likely won't be seen in the game ;p. I'll fix it though, thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  3. I think I kinda prefer the older MC design for some reason, but this one's pretty sweet too. How 'bout we just have them both? ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could reuse the old one somewhere in the game, but having 2 choices of appearance for the MC would be problematic for the CGs and sprite animations. Also, I opted for a more unique design because the previous appearance might be a tad too generic and similar looking to other potential characters that could be added ;).

      Delete
  4. please keep the other design that useful and whats a game like this without something to rival or combat enemy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rival or someone who would show you around for the old design huh... that would be quite interesting ;)

      Delete
  5. Can we Beta Test? >^>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough in-game content yet since I'm mostly making ressources right now. I'm aiming for a beta test version around christmas ;p. I might make the beta public just to get a general idea of what people think but we'll see ;).

      Delete