Sunday, June 25, 2017

(Mugen)Natsu, Link and DDC updates

Download DDC's new version here


Thank you for waiting that little bit of extra time, here I am with this week's update and hopefully this update will make up for the time you guys had to wait ;p. What took the most time in this update was Natsu's corruption finisher but I really love the final result ^.^ Also, as you might have noticed, I've been working mostly on DDC lately. I'm making compatibilities for him so you can start enjoying the character some more and I plan on making even more of them ;).

New animations added for Natsu in v0.5:

Masturbation:

Anus Licking Closeup:

Milking:

Instant Orgasm:

Corruption Curse:

Corrutpion Curse finisher: ***When testing this animation, don't use F2 to reduce Natsu's health or the animation won't trigger***




New animations added for Link in v1.6:

Mind Throne:



Mind Throne Vision: Crediting BlueKim here since he's the one who actually had the idea first of using these plants for his own Link edits.



DDC update:

As you might have seen above, DDC's new move for this week is the "Mind Throne". This ability lets DDC invade his oponent's brain and mind to insert visions that his victim will feel as if they really were happening! The command for this move is D, D, a.

Next week's planned update:

Next week, I will be working on DDC, but there most likely won't be any new sex moves. I am planning on fixing some issues that have been reported (like the white squared milking some were experiencing, I may have found the cause of this). I will also be making some coding fixes (like the problem with Natsu's finisher not working properly when using F2) and spriting fixes (like the tattoos not appearing on some sprites and erasing stray pixels.)

I do plan on adding one or two moves if time allows but these will be "regular" moves like normal attacks since DDC could use some of those.

Also, next week's update won't be about Naruto. I want to go back and make an update for Megaman. It's been a while since I worked on him and I feel like doing so :D.

On a sidenote, I will start adding the list of compatibilities to the character's pages for DDC's moves since more characters are getting animations for him.


9 comments:

  1. nice, i love the brainwashing throne move! :D

    i don't remember actually testing the IO move and now, when i finally get my hands on it i really enjoyed it. it's great because of its simplicity and usefulness. several notes though: it is relatively high and thus will probably miss some of the shorter characters, so keep that in mind for future projects. another thing is that i am not sure it can hit targets mid air. i tested it on both Link and Naruto (which was very convenient since they both have double jump) and it passes through their lower body without any effect.

    do you have all DDC's moves planned already? i would really like to see him performing some defensive moves. like a special stance or a trap to be able to stop the onslaught of some especially crazy characters. i think i would nicely fit him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the feedback :D. Since next week I'm doing a polish/bugfix update on DDC, I'll be able to look at the Midair issue with the IO move and I too noticed that the projectile might be a bit high when I tested it out against manjimaru XD.

      As for the planning I don't really plan ahead for the most part. I just go with the flow but after the bugfix update I'd like to try my hands at doing a move with one of DDC's servant. I'll have to think about what kind of defensive move I want to do for DDC but yeah I could see him having one.

      So far the move I want to implement soonish are these:
      - Facefuck
      - Servant's move
      - Drain
      - A quick move to rip off clothes

      Delete
  2. Hi, man.
    You should work on a netto/lan hikari character.
    The moves can be simple or using him as invoquer, invoquing megaman exe.
    Cool characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer working on Megaman and have netto appear during some moves since making an entirely new character is really time consuming xd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as always man <3

    One thing I've been meaning to ask, is there any way you could update the hypnotize combo for kuromaru? I don't know about anyone else but I find that combo insanely hard to pull off unless I'm using an xbox controller or something, and more often than not I'll just use one of the vore moves instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I prefer not changing Kuromaru's commands too much because there are tons of versions of him out there and keeping a little consistency between them is always good imo xp (Well, at least between mine and bluekim's). This is also why DDC's mindcontrol move is so easy to execute and it will stay that way ;).

      Delete
    2. if you still want to change the command for the hypno gas you can do it as follows:
      1. open the file cmd_kuro.txt in the kuromaru folder
      2. find the move "623x"
      3. change its move sequence to something like ~B, F, x
      4. save and close the text file (by some reason it didn't work for me if i haven't closed the file)
      5. enjoy your redefined command.

      Delete
    3. assuming you are using the same version of kuromaru as in the redflash's compilation.

      Delete