Wednesday, June 7, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Update 11

I worked on quite a lot of things about the game this week and I do admit it was a bit refreshing to really work on other things besides the CGs. As usual, I made some progress on the text, but aside from that, here's what I've been working on.

New maps:

I worked especially on the shop maps but these are pretty boring to show so here I'll show you two maps from the Snowden mountains instead!

The entrance to the mountains:



Amidst those mountains, the Exkits built a temple where they bury their dead and you will have to venture inside to help them.



Following this, I also made the sprites for Hiro and his portraits:


Portraits examples:


Finally, there's another thing I've been working on but it takes quite some time to make and I'll be keeping it hidden for now. (The update won't be ready for a quite a few weeks anyway xd). That's it for now and see you next week!





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep, but don't expect to see it too often because he doesn't talk often or show emotions with most people ;p.

      Delete