Wednesday, June 28, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 update 14

Hello everyone! Like the few past weeks, I won't be showing anything for this week as I worked on a few things but they're all things I don't want to share ;p. Things like the second chapter's dungeon, the main story and the secret update. However, next week, we most likely will have the last chapter 2's CG preview! Also in the coming weeks, I will be making the same kind of countdown like I did for the first chapter before releasing it. (Most likely in 2 weeks) I'm getting really excited about the second release which makes me work even harder on the game! Well then, I'll see you next week with some actual images to show :D.

3 comments:

  1. secret update? you did some improvements to chapter 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ok, it just sounded like it was.. keep it secret then, i will patiently wait :)

      Delete