Sunday, July 10, 2022

Dreadlord Ascension and Palestra update

 The free Palestra update coming next week will be the conclusion of Sorey's story quest, I hope you're looking forward to it! xP


*The information below is a repost of this week's patreon post

 Palestra:

I had a lot of work to do this weekend for Pal and managed to clear it in record time! xD Now everything is ready  to move on to the editor and compile everything for the next update so it should be ready in time for next weekend!


Dreadlord Ascension:

My time was fairly limited on DA this week but I managed to make a huge amount of progress on various things. One of those is the affinity scene, I finally started on the closeups and managed to finish the first one today! Only 3 more and the final scene left xP

 


 

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about making male versions of Love Live characters and bringing them to Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know those characters are no plan for atm

      Delete
    2. I don't mind when people answer comments, but please, do not try to pass yourself for me even if your statement is correct

      Delete
  2. Why a Palestra is many GB?

    ReplyDelete