Sunday, July 31, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 

*The post below is a repost of this week's patreon update.

First of all, sorry for not posting last week, I was really busy and completely forgot (even though I was reminded! ><)

Palestra:

For Palestra,  "Red's Choice" ended up winning the poll last week. Since I will be absent for two days of work that would have been given to Palestra, I had to get a little creative with this update, but ended up picking something which I think a lot of you will like.

The goal of this update will be to redraw Aeyan and Tael's portraits and add a chance for them to visit the harem at night. When they visit, you can interact with them and maybe get a little something out of it :P. I already began reworking the portraits and completed Tael's today. Up next will be Aeyan and the next time Red's Choice wins, I think I will be making Hiro's and Ragna's :P

Here's a comparison of the new Tael (left) vs the old Tael (right)

 


Dreadlord Ascension:

While I was pretty busy with Palestra, I was equally busy with Dreadlord Ascension. This week's work was focused on Leif's scene and I'm happy to announce his scene is now complete! His individual animations will be released as part of next week's update, but in the meantime, here's a little preview :P


23 comments:

  1. Wow! Are Leif and shade going to be separately trainable characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Leif will be in the August update while Shade will be in the October update (Shade will have everything like the other characters, but when on the battlefield, Shade and Leif fight as one unit)

      Delete
  2. Red, hve you thought about adding characters from My Hero Academia and Final Fantasy XIV into Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not impossible, though I stopped playing FFXIV a while ago haha

      Delete
  3. 1. Can you tael, aeyan, hiro, ragna, clef in WB, and yuuto in Palestra to remake portrait characters are grow up. (for except MC isn't grow up?)

    2. Maybe added Cervius are remake portraits in Palestra in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll try to replace all the previous assets with the new ones if I have time at some point

      Delete
  4. What about Fudou Aikawa from love after world domination?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never watched the anime but he doesn't exactly look like the type of character I'd draw xP

      Delete
  5. Hey red
    What do you think about bara daddys and femboys?
    Im just curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really into baras. Femboys are better but again, not exactly my type (though depending on circumstances, both of those types aren't impossible)

      Delete
  6. What about that guy from Dragalia lost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugen
      Nevermind
      Today i found his portrait :P
      But what about Luca 😍

      Delete
    2. I like Luca, especially Gala Luca, but if I had to pick only one character, I would 100% go with Euden xP

      Delete
  7. Hi red, Can I know the previous ver of DA is only until Zel 1 affinity and final training only??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall correctly, it should be possible to get up to Zel's Affinity 4, but it might be bugged. We'll have a new version of the game up later this month that will for sure allow to complete Zel's affinity as well as add Asker's

      Delete
  8. What about Musashi from Orient
    That guy is hot as Souma

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there, can you make it so munny from sora is easier to get, can we get more action with kuga and an explanation on how to put him in the brothel, when megaman speak of kirito he always say small release. and can you add the other side characters for milking too, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. My relationship with Alm is > 999. What do I need to do to finish his quest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you make add nsfw comic for palestra or DA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I kinda like the old Tael better, I guess I prefer the soft, boyish look. Of course the new has better resolution and various details improved, but some look a bit artificial.

    ReplyDelete