Sunday, June 19, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Since it wasn't shown here on the blog last week, here's a preview of the animation for Yuu that was released in the last patreon update for Palestra, enjoy :P


 

 

*this is a repost of this week's patreon post

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

As voted in the poll, the next update will be Alm. I might aim to conclude his little story with this update but we'll see how I fare on that end haha. Still, you can look forward to his new update next month! :P


Dreadlord Ascension:

We're currently in the testing phase for Dreadlord Ascension and we're trying to add more polish to the previous chapters too (Soren and Zel) so we'll be posting the update Sunday next week ;)

8 comments:

  1. There Cervius's castle is floating island that is a located between hell and heaven in DA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. Can you OCs have concept art?

      Delete
    2. There's no hell or heaven in DA, only a demon world called Daemonheim ;)

      Delete
    3. And no, the OCs don't have concept art, I directly work on their portraits and make changes to those portraits as I go to complete their designs haha. I do have some notes and closeups on some stuff in the .clip files of those portraits xP

      Delete
  2. I can't get in the Inn in castle town for oot link`s quest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure to remove the guys you have in the brothel for that, there was a bug with this (will be fixed in the next version)

      Delete
  3. Question: How are you played having dragalia lost is final chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't play it and idk if I will. The fact the game is closing made me move to other games x.x The only thing that will make me return is if they rerun the Aldred event just so I can get him haha

      Delete