Sunday, June 12, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

The new free update for this month will be the next version of Dreadlord Ascension, this new update will be available the same day I post the new update on patreon.

*Below is a repost of this week's patreon post.

Palestra:

The new update is now available! Up next, it's time to vote on the poll for the next update you guys would like to see ;).


Dreadlord Ascension:

The next update currently has entered the editor phase which means it's going well. The update COULD be ready for next Sunday but it's still uncertain. In any case, if the update isn't quite ready for the next Sunday, it will come out on the 26th instead so you guys will have it this month either way :P.



9 comments:

  1. hi! red.I have a question about brothel. I add guys to each interact board but no any money or reputation earning. if i can't skip by sleeping, how can i end today to earn reputation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do a regular day (like do a daily activity then go to sleep)

      Delete
  2. Are DA offline games or online games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Red, I'm sorry if this isn't the place to put this question but I'm rather desperate at what seems to be a dead end. It seems that I'm unable to trigger the extra animation between Link and Sora, despite both having +2000 friendship and are not wearing milking outfits. I've tried bringing them to the beach in Katakura, the private beach, and the beach in Sora's Island to no avail. Would be extremely appreciated if you can help me with this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have anyone assigned to the brothel? This might be the cause for the bug (i'd suggest removing Link and Sora from there especially to get the trigger)

      Delete
  4. hi there Red. I just started playing and I noticed that tatsumi's cg are not showing in the Pc? is this normal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is most likely a bug related to the brothel, remove Tatsumi from there and they should come back (if I recall correctly, this bug is fixed in later versions)

      Delete
  5. Palestra v1.52: I experienced an issue with OoT Link's quest. The Inn remained closed even in the evening. Using the option to remove all characters from brothel helped with that somehow. I didn't have Ezrael in brothel and in fact it is not possible to assign him to the brother although for some reason there is such an option but it doesn' result in Ezrael actually getting assigned to the brothel.

    ReplyDelete