Sunday, March 20, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord ascension weekly udpate

*This is a repost of the patreon post

Palestra:

This week, I've started on the Ezreal update with the portraits being first on the to-do list! Also, next week, I will release a new build for Palestra to fix some bugs from the previous update like Lan's portraits not being removed when you talk to him.

Dreadlord Ascension:

Zel's closeups are done for his affinity scenes, all that's left now are his animations for the final scene! I don't want to show the final results just yet since that's for next month, but you can still see a preview of the layout for his animations!
 

5 comments:

  1. Great ezreal is pretty and hot, he's my favorite LoL character not wait for update yet XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, definitely my favorite with Talon in second (and I like to see both together xP)

      Delete
  2. Any possibility of adding a rune factory 5 character to palestra or DA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. question: what's your favorite rune factory character

      Delete
    2. My dating choice is Reinhard ofc xP

      As for Palestra idk, I feel like I already have enough on my plate for now before I consider new characters haha

      Delete