Monday, March 7, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 **This is a repost of the patreon weekly update as those are available to everyone

Palestra:

Progress is going well for the next Palestra update. The new CG and the writing are done. The update should be coming out next weekend!


Dreadlord Ascension:

New animation are fully done and they were supposed to be released tonight but it will have to wait until tomorrow as I currently can't open the game to record them x.x

I will, however, be making the polls right away (the sooner I know the results, the better :P)

Also, I am aware of a bug in the current version that prevent Soren's affinity scenes from progressing beyond the first one. I would've liked to push a fix earlier but it currently isn't possible as some huge changes are being made to the battle code to reduce the amount of bugs and make them easier to be fixed.

While this new code will need some testing, I will hopefully be able to push a new version later this month with a fix to Soren's affinity.



11 comments:

  1. Yay! Megaman and Lan's quest is going to advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red. Have a nice month. In the next update of palestra i will right you the main idea of the analysis that i have done for the game. 🐱

    ReplyDelete
  3. How megaman.exe is that shota or teenage look like a grow up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want him to be a shota so I grew him up xP

      Delete
  4. I'm sad I can't play Dreadlord ascension. I tried all the fixes you said but it still flashes momentarily then exits. I guess I'll wait till the game is developed enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah >< hopefully, the free update in ~4 months will fix it since we're currently changing a lot of base code to fix some major bugs

      Delete
  5. 1. What will be added about Yusei fudo from Yu-Gi-Oh! in Palestra
    2. I having Question: what's your favorite character Yu-Gi-Oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not into Yu-Gi-Oh! but I do like Yusei. I'm not familiar enough to add him to the game though (and Yusei's probably my favorite since he's one of the only ones I know xD)

      Delete
  6. What do you think of Laharl from Disgaea to Palestra in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the character but not too interested in putting him in Pal :P

      Delete