Monday, February 28, 2022

Next update schedule for Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension

 Now that the new version for the Dreadlord Ascension is out, I'd like to release one update every month between Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension on the blog. Since both had an update this month, I'll exceptionally release a Palestra update next month, then in April it should be a Dreadlord Ascension update. Hopefully I can keep that up haha! (Meanwhile please halp, I've been stuck playing Elden Ring way too much q.q!)

8 comments:

  1. I am curious to see the next major update on Palestra (like 1.50 or 1.60). Plus i am curious to see if i will be able to not play the game until then . I am sure that i will not be able to do it . Until then take your time and make it perfect as always. 😊😊😉😉😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun fact i have done an analysis of the storyline for Palestra ,who are the key characters of the story and how i believe the storyline will continue.😊😊

      Delete
  2. Can you give me guide how to trigger Soren's Finisher??? You say I must active the true form only.... And I try true form then use refresh but It not trigger the finisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By finisher you mean the sprite animation, right? (that one does trigger when using the True Form skill on Soren during combat)

      Delete
    2. Yes how to get after using True Form

      Delete
  3. Don't worry Red, I bet many people got stuck in Elden ring. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the game is incredible! (finished my first run and started NG+ xP)

      Delete