Sunday, March 28, 2021

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update post

 Palestra:

 As I mentioned last week, the next update to be release for free will be Sorey's. In this update, you will be able to do the second part of his story, however, this will not fully complete the character. (there is still one part missing! xP)



Dreadlord Ascension: 

This week was a huge week of work for me on DA because we're planning to overhaul the whole combat system. We're changing it to a strategy battle system similar to Fire Emblem. While I'm releasing a prototype version of DA on the blog next week, don't expect the new battle system to be in it, this will take months.

In other news though, a good friend DuoDraconis made a 3D render of Cervius's throne room and it looks gorgeous! With his permission, I will be using this for DA's title screen :D. Know that Duo also does super good Sims 4 mods and other 3D related work if you like what you see below, do visit his twitter or website to see more!

Duo's twitter

Duo's patreon

Image

21 comments:

  1. Red I have a problem with free Mugen - arrows for some reasons don't work and when I try to enter a battle DDC is constantly jumps back. I changed inputs but problem is still persists ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds like you may have a controller plugged into your computer. Mugen doesn't like when there's a controller plugged in, so you only have to unplug it xP.

      Delete
    2. I completely forgot about that controller xdd

      I think now it should work

      Delete
  2. when clef in WB have characters from different games in other games you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clef only is in WB atm but will appear in other games :P

      Delete
  3. Hi RED SORRY BUT YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION ALMOST 1 WEEK

    1) WHY THERE NO DIALOGUE WITH MY LINK WHERE TENTACLES FABRIC?? AND I THINK IT A BUG (IN VER 1.35)
    2) WHY THERE NO PREVIOUS SCORE OF ANOTHER HAREM IN ARENA IN RALKYX
    3) HOW MUCH SCORE I MUST GET TO MAKE CERVIUS SATISFIED I MEAN TO WIN IN DEMON ARENA??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) I'll look into that to make sure it's not a bug

      2) That's... odd, I'll look into it too just in case

      3) If I recall correctly, it's 15 000 ;)

      Delete
  4. Hhmmm it seems like the new story is I think he has mention about the slime in dialogue XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you think of Belial from gbf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some question:

    1. What's your favorite KH Characters

    2. What's your favorite Final fantasy characters

    3. What's your favorite LoL character

    4. What's your favorite Fate characters

    5. What's your favorite Old OCs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Sora, no contest there for me x)

      2. That one's a little hard, but I think I'd have to pick Cloud

      3. Ezreal 100% lol

      4. There are so many from Fate that I love, but I think I'd pick Shirou if I only had to choose one (other ones would be Arthur, Amakusa, Charlemagne)

      5. From my old OCs, I think I'd say Ragna, but I like all of them xP

      Delete
  7. Is there any possibility of adding a Shaman King character to palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't know Shaman King, so most likely not ><

      Delete
  8. Are you planning on adding any Toshiro from bleach to palestra in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's kinda planned, but he's a far off character xP

      Delete
  9. Red is mugen compatible in android real me 6 pro??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think it is, unless you can run .exe files on your phone

      Delete
  10. Where can I find elsword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the Inn in Castle Town (you can use the guide in the "www" folder to know the character's locations ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know and I am using a website to play the game, it's really good

      Delete