Sunday, March 7, 2021

Palestra: Alm animation preview and update next week / Dreadlord Ascension: Asker animations preview

 Palestra:

 The new update about Vanitas will be available next week. This update is on the smaller side, but I still hope you'll enjoy the new possibilities with him :P.


Patreon:

The preview for Alm's animation is now available and this update will also be coming out next week!


Dreadlord Ascension:

The 3 animations are now available on patreon as of today, but I still wanted to share this preview because a doppleganger animation was something I always wanted to do but I couldn't do it properly due to how limited the game was xP.


14 comments:

  1. I can't see DDC very clearly, he is taking seat on the throne or he is on a side of the throne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's sitting on it, but now that you mention it, I should probably change the armrest because the way it's done atm gives that illusion xP

      Delete
  2. Wow! You've really outdone yourself with the Alm/Corrin animation. Best/hottest stuff you've made yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: what's your favorite tales character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few, Sorey is definitely one, but after finding out about him, I do really like Ix Nieves too. (there's also plenty of others like Asbel, Ludger, Jude, Emil, etc. :P)

      Delete
  4. Hey red any chance of rin from ao no exorcist in added Palestra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someday, i'm not against adding Rin to Pal.

      Delete
  5. I have question: inspiration for this games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. How long have you been drawing to heroes in DA characters?

      Delete
    2. 3. Heroes in DA character of Character concepts? First sketch? Designs?

      4. Who's Top? Who's Bottom?

      5. What are Hobbies?

      Delete
    3. 1: No real specific inspiration, I guess?

      2: I've been drawing them for a few months now and still have some I haven't revealed yet.

      3: idk what you're asking here exactly

      4: That depends on the character, but I like to have them switch even though the heroes are bottom most of the time.

      5: What? x)

      Delete
  6. Will be added minimap on the castle are at some point in DA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so since you can get used to the layout of the Castle over time as you'll be spending a lot of time of the game there.

      Delete