Friday, December 25, 2020

Palestra: Next Update / Dreadlord Ascension: Patreon prototype

 Palestra:

The next update for Palestra will be the next part of Kirito's quest, I'll be sharing more stuff about this on the Sunday update :P.

 

Dreadlord Ascension: 

The prototype is now available on Patreon! This is far from being a full game, but I'll be using this to gather feedback and see what people think about it and what could be improved. In this version, it's possible to:

- Test out the combats

- Recruit Soren

- Try upgrading a room

- Summoning for a hero

- Testing out an interactive scene

- Testing the nsfw sprite animations

- and some other minor features

I don't know if that current version of DA will be release in its current state for free though since it is still very incomplete. I might wait until it's a little more fleshed out before I do (one or two more months or so) but we'll see :P.

1 comment: