Sunday, December 13, 2020

Palestra: New free update / Dreadlord Ascension: / Mugen: Free update

Palestra:

The new update is here. As was previously mentioned, this update is smaller than usual and the next update will be small too. This update adds some random events and outfits to the game.

Changelogs:

V1.32.1:

- fixed a display bug for Kirito's name in the shop

- added a list of random events at the end of the guide

- changed Corrin's new random event to make sure it won't bug things out


V1.32:

- Resized Caspar's faceset so it doesn't appear to be as big

- Added 1 new outfit for Kirito and Eugeo

- Added 1 new outfit with 1 variation for Corrin

- Added 1 new outfit for Megaman

- Added 1 new outfit Souma

- Remade Souma's portraits and faceset

- Remade Megaman's portraits and faceset and added more expressions to Megaman's faceset

- Added 3 new random events

 

Dreadlord Ascension:

 

Favorite hero and summoning menus:

A new menu was made to select your favorite hero before a combat. As you can see, many heroes are planned to be added over the years xP.


New hero coming soon:

I'm not quite ready to show him off yet, but I have a new hero in the works for the Radian world (even though I thought Asker would be the last for now xP). This new hero will be set to be Soren's brother :P.


Soren's walking sprite:

Cervius is no longer alone in his castle, this week, we added Soren's chibi sprite and the next one planned is Fenris!


 

Mugen:

 I added a new previously patreon only character to mugen, you can download the premade version to find out who it is :P. 


26 comments:

  1. I can't extract mugen zip. it said the archive is either unknown format or damaged, I try both MEGA and MF but it still same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I doing the Corrin random event wrong (Inside 13)? I've tried it over 3 times now, and not only does it seem to only proc in the day but all the times it procced I got the 'Corrin's not here, maybe later?' thing. But it doesn't seem to want to proc at evening so I'm not sure what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the scene where it says he's not there is what will proc the event. After that, you have to sleep for it to take effect (you can keep on playing normally and when you go to sleep, the event should trigger)

      Delete
    2. Hasn't triggered for me. Maybe I need to go straight to sleep instead of going to character quest/arena.

      Delete
    3. mmmh, normally it shouldn't be a problem but maybe, I'll have to check just in case

      Delete
    4. Yeah, even just going straight to bed doesn't trigger the next part of the event. And I can't try it out from evening to bed, because the first part of the event doesn't want to proc for me then.

      Delete
    5. OK! I finally found the issue... you were right and there's a bug where the event can't play unless the MC equipped another guy's underwear. So to trigger the event, play the random event in the morning where you get the prompt that Corrin isn't there, then equip someone's underwear (like Link's, it can be any guy so long as it triggers the option to have an alone time but don't pick the alone time option) then sleep until morning and the event should trigger.

      Sorry about all that, I fixed the bug but it won't be in the free version for some time ><. At least it's still possible to trigger the event.

      Delete
    6. Thanks. And hey at least there's a method to getting it to play, right?

      Delete
  3. What do you think of Shirou Emiya from fate series? Could he be in Harem Builder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link + sora: Fuuu...sion!! Ha!! = Soren

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you tell me the way to buy the demon devices.I can not get the money like crystal ball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to participate in contests and win them ;)

      Delete
  6. may i ask where are pit and megaman in Mugen, are they no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to add them manually if you want them or use an older version of the game.

      Delete
    2. will you put the link in the character page? or will you publish the next one (kirito / toshiro) with them in the premade version?

      Delete
  7. can you add Eren in mugen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I unfortunately no longer work on mugen, I'm working on a new game instead.

      Delete
  8. Hi Red, will you add Emil Castagnier from Tales of Symphonia in Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's actually already there as a cameo, but I might add him as an actual character someday lol

      Delete
  9. There's does he looks like Emil Castagnier from Tales series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I don't think I revealed that character yet haha

      Delete
  10. How can I download the premade character for mugen also is there a way to make DDC animations work on any character no what what I download his moves won't work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the premade characters available so far are in the premade game on the "starting with mugen" page, do note that some characters aren't fully compatible.

      Delete