Sunday, August 2, 2020

Contest / SubscribeStar / Palestra: Rex Animation Preview / Mugen: Kirito, DDC, Pit Update preview

Contest:

I've started a new contest! The rules and rewards are a little different this time around. You can check everything out in this post with all the details.

SubscribeStar:

After making a fanbox, I am now making a SubscribeStar for those who prefer this website to the other alternatives. The rewards are the same as Patreon so feel free to pick which option among the three if you want to support me and my works!

Palestra:

The new Palestra update is coming up soon with Rex and Corvin eager to play.


Mugen:

The new Mugen update is now up on Patreon/Fanbox/SubscribeStar.

Kirito:

DDC:

Pit:

13 comments:

  1. Tomorrow August 4th is my birthday :D
    Can you congratulate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rex and Corvin sucking each other's cocks in midair while tentacles caress their body. So yummy~

    Also that's a sexy Kirito Mind Throne scene. I see Eugeo has a sloppy hole leaking cum so Kirito must have fucked him moments ago. What a nice, considerate guy making sure Eugeo gets to have a turn on his ass. What I enjoy about the reverse mating press though is that Kirito is power bottoming. He might be riding cock but he's the one in control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finisher is in two part so you do see Kirito fucking Eugeo before he rides him :P

      Delete
  3. I love the way Corvin and Rex's bulges twitch in their pants, throbbing with the desire to be played with. I hope those tentacles rub their chests against each other sensually. I wish I could run my hands over Corvin's abs and squeeze his pecs.

    Too bad in anime, tentacles always just target female and not guys. For once, I'd like there to be male fanservice of tentacles dissolving a guy's clothes and "massaging" his body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be a Pal MC or hyde is bottom character to Join the mugen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda hard to do, MC has no base sprite and while Hyde has one, it's an HD character which makes him really hard to work on.

      Delete
  5. Where are Haseo in palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, he never made it in despite me making a portrait for him and all that ><. If I add him to the game, I know how I'll do it though :P.

      Delete
  6. If you have time, could you make an animation of Spider-Man? I'm a fan of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next update is already done, but I'll try to do a little something for him next month. His bound has especially been in need of an update since he still uses the old animation ><

      Delete