Monday, December 17, 2018

Harem Builder: Next update / Mugen: Link update

Harem Builder:

Just a small news this week for Harem Builder, the next update will officialy be Manami next month and he will see his little story come to conclusion which means he will be milkable and able to participate in contests. As for some other things like sextoys and such, I cannot garantee he will get them straight away depending on how much time left I have when the update is done. I will be starting the work on this update this week and we'll see how much progress I can make!

Mugen:

It's the first time this happens since I started working on patreon, but this month, I had 2 extra weeks to work on what I wanted! (Next week I will be making the update from the poll and proceed as usual from there). There will also be a special mugen update next week on Monday then updates should come back to Sunday as usual.

This week's update is a little different from the usual, I went back and improved/reworked some moves from Link which I thought were due for a visual update. Link being my all time favorite character and the character I use to showcase DDC's moves, I want to keep him up to date as much as possible :P. This update will be available to all tiers on patreon next month.

Improved sprites:

Mindcontrol finisher:


Milking:

New:

 Old:


Pyramid/Summon Fenris:

New:

Old:

Tentacle Trap:

New:

Old:




Curse Brand Finisher:

New:

Old:



Take Over:

New:

Old:



Improved sprites and motion:

Stuck in the Wall:

 New:
Old:


Bent Spoon/Summon Major Demon:

New:

Old:

Piledriver series:

New:

 Old:



Completely changed:

Tentacle Maiden:

New:


Old:


Corruption Finisher:

 New:

Old:




11 comments:

  1. ...I have to say I kinda prefer some of the older Link sprites, particularly the ones where his ass is visible such as Stuck in wall and Milking...because his hole is also visible in them and I find it hot when we can see it expand and contract lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still visible in both, just the picture not showing it ;), also, the asshole was improved in both of them x)

      Delete
    2. Hmm ok then, guess I'll have to wait and see~ I like that the balls seem much bigger. ;D Possibly the cock too but it's not as obvious.

      Delete
  2. I've downloaded your harem builder and i LOVEEEEE IT!!!
    Anyway, who is manami? From what game/anime is he from?
    I am dreaming of someday that I can have the final fantasy boys like tidus or cloud on my harem... Please add more characters <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D. Manami is from an anime called Yowamushi Pedal. As for Cloud and Tidus, they're far from being next in line since I already have a few characters lined up but Cloud especially has a good chance of being added at some point. Even if FF boys aren't next, the next character to be added is a SquareEnix character ;P.

      Delete
  3. Hey there. I deleted my patreon but i will try to support you in different ways :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support until now :D. A simple way to support me is to post pictures of my stuff/linking back to my blog on other websites or simply retweet my posts on twitter :).

      Delete
  4. Love all of new ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will the new versions of links moves get a public release or just patreon?

    ReplyDelete