Friday, August 24, 2018

(Game) Elsword progress and CG Preview 5

More work has been done on Elsword this week and last week. Given how much progress I made, I think it's safe to say that I will be releasing the Elsword update next month probably during the second week of the month at the latest.

For the content left to make for Elsword, I still need to make the milking animation along with two contest animations. After this, only the eventing and 2 additional foreplay dialogues will need to be written.

Since Elsword will be coming out next month, I will also do a new poll to decide the next major update for Harem Builder next month! :)

The biggest piece of work I tackled this week is Elsword's 5th CG. The picture is still a work in progress as some shading and the background are still unfinished but you can get a good idea of what it's going to look like! There's also quite a lot of variations for this CG so there's that too x).

You can take a look at the preview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment