Friday, August 31, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Elsword progress, next update release and shadow preview

Hey guys! This week I made quite a bit of progress for Harem Builder. First off, Elsword's 5th CG is now complete as well as his milking materials. If everything goes well, I should be able to release the end of Elsword's quest by the end of next week! As for the free harem builder updates, I'm planning to keep it 2-3 versions behind what you can get on patreon so there will not be an updated verion of the game on blog just yet.

Since Elsword's update should be released soon, I will be starting the poll on patreon for the next big update as soon as this weekend!

Finally, I spent a lot of time making a new character this week. Depending on the voting on the poll, this character could come sooner than later x). Also, most of the portraits for this character will be made available to the last tier patrons during september. Here's a little preview where you can guess who the character is :P. (Stream viewers don't cheat!)

(Oh wait, did I not mention there's more than 1 character in this?)

3 comments:

  1. Just a curiosity, have you abandoned whiteblade in favor of Harem Builder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I will return to whiteblade at some point but it won't be for a while :) I do have a lot planned, just wait and see hehe.

      Delete
  2. Bad. Usually in a month make free access to games on Patreon.

    ReplyDelete