Saturday, April 7, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: More progress and milking

Another big week of work is over and here's some of the things I worked on!

One of the big chunk I did was integrating the milking feature into the game. Only Souma is really integrated and even then, there are still quite a few bugs to weed out but the majority of the work is done and here's a summary of how it works!

1- Buy your plot at the milk farm during the day.

2- After buying the plot, you need to buy a chastity device for your corresponding character. You need to buy a device for every individual character.

3- Equip the device to a character. You can equip a device to as many characters as you want. Most characters will only accept to wear a device once you are done with their main "story".

4- After equipping the device you have to wait a few days. You can check up on the character's progress by talking to them. There are 3 stages and the more you wait, the more bottles the character will yield up to a maximum of 3.



5- Once you have waited enough time, bring them to the farm and ask to milk someone at the desk. They will then let you inside the "farm" at the back of the store where you can milk a character. Only 1 character can be milked per day.





6- Once milked a character will yield a certain amount of bottles. You can resell these bottles, use them in contests for various effects or simply drink them up. Drinking up a bottle will tell you various information about the specific semen you drank such as its taste, scent, consistency, etc. Every character has a unique kind of semen, you can use that information to sell specific semen for a high price at a special shop which will look for a different kind of semen every day.

Well that was a lengthy summary, but now you know what to expect from the milking!

In other news, I made progress on the CGs, there only is 1 CG left for Corrin to finish and 2 for Link so next week should be the very last week I'm spending time on CGs... maybe hehe...



Corrin's story was also started, I think I'm about halfway done with it. There's quite a bit of side dialogues for it which makes it lengthy. I'll be talking about this next week since I'm not quite ready for that yet.




Corrin's underwears also are done! Here's Corrin wearing his Nohr themed undergarments to celebrate!



Lastly, I'm leaving this here...





Edit: I forgot to post the list

Done = (x)
Started = (*)
Not Started = ()


Battle animations for Link (*)
Battle animations for Corrin (*)
Battle animations for Souma (*)
??? Training ()
??? Training ()
Fully finished CGs (*)
Implemented CGs (*)
Scene Gallery ()
Link’s Path (*)
Souma’s Path (*)
Corrin’s Path (*)
??? (*)
??? ()
Link’s animation (*)
“Quest” Log (*)
Link’s Underwears (*)
Souma’s Underwears (x)
Corrin’s Underwears (x)
??? (*)
Side dates (*)
Milking animations (*)
Facesets (*)
Judges (*)


8 comments:

  1. this is geting better, I'm really excited
    Is that manami's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yomasushi *** i was going to guess assasin classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Nagisa? I make something about assassination classroom at some point, but there's already so much characters I want to do xP.

      About Manami, I'm still not decided which side character he'll have though... it'll be between Oonoda and Toudou I guess.

      Delete
  3. Not to count the chickens before they hatch, but will we be able to suggest characters in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I also held a poll on patreon 3 months ago to decide a character which will be the 3rd one for castle town once I get to it. It's no secret that the voted character was Elsword, I posted his portrait a while ago. (Although it still needs some tweaks but I'll get to that later).

      Delete
  4. Umm, delicious. I was waiting to see more of the fantastic milking thing and here it is! Seriously, you are doing a great job with the game. And I wanted to ask something, Roxas, do you see him like a top or bottom for Sora? In my opinion he is more like a top, but is your game do what you want. And other question. Do you know Damian Wayne and Len Kagamine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I personally see Roxas as a top too, imo Sora's pretty much a uke with anyone he's paired with :P. I'll be waiting some time before really comitting to Sora though. I already have some CG ideas, but I want to wait until KH3 because my drive to draw him will most likely be through the roof then! :P.

      I also know Damian and Len, they're not currently characters I'm planning to do as the list is started to get longer but we'll see eventually! :)

      Delete