Saturday, April 14, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Nightly activities and Corrin's story

This week, I'm posting some details about the nightly activities. These short activities can be done at night and cost a fee to do. However, doing those will give you some relationship with all the characters in your party! A number of 3 activities will be available at the start but I may add more later. The activities are the festival, the milkbar and the beach. You can do one of these activities, once per night.


Next up, Corrin's story is done, the way his story work is pretty straightforward, once you meet Rowan and Corrin, you can go to the castle every day to meet up with them. By talking to one of them, they will offer you to spend the day with them and sometimes, they can also ask you to run an errand. Running this errand gives extra relationship points but is not required.



 I also started Link's relationship quest, it should be done by next week! Also, CGs are pretty much done as well as Link's animation! The animation was a big chunk which I'm glad is done! The animation has a length of about 2 minutes :P.

Done = (x)
Started = (*)
Not Started = ()


Battle animations for Link (*)
Battle animations for Corrin (*)
Battle animations for Souma (*)
??? Training ()
??? Training ()
Fully finished CGs (*)
Implemented CGs (*)
Scene Gallery ()
Link’s Path (*)
Souma’s Path (x)
Corrin’s Path (x)
??? (*)
??? ()
Link’s animation (x)
“Quest” Log (*)
Link’s Underwears (*)
Souma’s Underwears (x)
Corrin’s Underwears (x)
??? (*)
Side dates (x)
Milking animations (*)
Facesets (*)
Judges (*)

Polish and bugfix(*)

10 comments:

  1. Looks good :-) Thank you for your hard work.
    I love your ganmes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This update might seem a bit lackluster but that's because I want to keep a few things under wrap ;p

      Delete
  2. looks good, i might have some ideas for your game.
    1. change you window skin, check out the ones on yanfly.
    2. instead of keeping the text window at the bottom, try
    using the YEP Extended Message Pack 1, this pack got a
    bunch of features that might be useful in your game.
    3. as for the quest system, try using the YEP Quest Journal
    System. it might make things easier

    PS let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your suggestions, I always appreciate them! :D

    1.I was already planning to change the window skin to make it different that White Blade, but I did not know Yanfly had free ones to share, I'll take a look at those!

    2.As you can see with the name box, I already am using the YEP Extended Message packs, however, using features like putting the text box over the event's head would require a lot of extra work and I already have my hands full x).

    3. I'm using the Gameus Quest System at the moment. I really like it due to its separate custom app which is simple to use and does what I need it to do :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey RedFlash i was wondering if you can send me a copy of the White Blade Project file? it helps me figure out how to do what i need in some events and game features to get them to work. I'm still learning rpg maker mv. I'm not good at making CG Sets and the sounds needed for them. Also i am a big fan of CG Arts sets.

    PS your on the game and CG Sets are awesome as well as your idea for putting CGs in RPG. if you ever need to cantact me my email is lotus70359@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have a question. This game like White Blade has a beta that can be downloaded or released in the future. forgive ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another question. Sorry to leave the topic but I would like to know if more updates of the white blade were released, is that I would like to continue the story and get Ragna, Durendal and Helsen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been digging in the files lol. White Blade will be continued later but right now I'm focusing on Harem Builder. That doesn't mean you won't see these characters in Harem Builder too though :p.

      Delete
    2. hahaha is that I saw the GameusQuestEditor and caught my attention = -p, as I have all the CG I realized that in addition to the mission of romance with aeyan were these others. I am sorry. XD by the way the Harem Builder looks great keep working hard and thanks for the information.

      Delete
    3. Oooh lol I didn't know users could open the GameusQuestEditor tool xD I'll see if I can remove that for any future release, including Harem Builder lol.

      Delete