Thursday, September 7, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Update 22

- Finalize the main quest cutscenes (Add the jump off/on switch, the quest triggers and BUST FALSE/TRUE) (X)
- Finish ???’s drawing (*x)
- Complete the sidequest for the monsters (X)
- Complete Aeyan’s romance (*)
- Change the first dungeon elemental puzzle (X)
- Add the new scenes in the CG Gallery ()
- Write the remaining CG Scenes (*)
- Write Aeyan’s romance scenes (*x)
- Code in the romance for Aeyan (*)
- Make the ice mantis’ hideout (X)
- Add the monsters and chests on the maps ()
- Make the shops (X)
- Finish the monsters’ data (*)
- Finalize the new equipment and items (X)
- Make the sprites for Hiro’s weapons (X)
- Finish the Exkit’s sprites by removing the ears (X)
- Add Oside’s teleportation crystal to the list of possible destinations once unlocked (X)
- Add the npcs in the towns along with their dialogues ()
- Write Yuuki’s final scene (X)
- Change the player movement speed to 4 after the boss scene (X)
- Change the first chapter’s sidequests and the second chapter sidequest to appear automatically after the chapter has been completed (X)
- Make Hiro’s naked and Underwear sprites (X)
- Add the interaction bubbles over the events ()
- Add new tilesets (X)
- Make the button to hide the map (X)
- Finish the temple (*x)
- Make Hiro’s room and the basement in Palestra (X)
- Playtest and fix bugs/make improvements (*)
- Update the synthesis list (X)
- Finalize the skill animations ()
- Make the Slime and Mantis Sprites (X)
- Extract the Slime’s finished images (X)
- Set the songs and BG for every map ()
- Add names to the credit page ()

We are now nearing the end of chapter 2. I wanted to get pictures of the romance and Palestra events for this week, but unfortunately this ended up taking way much more time than I imagined it would take. I am almost done, but not enough to show images.

However, with the work I have left, I think I may be able to finish everything in about 2 weeks. Which means I am hoping to release the game on September 21nd. Here's hoping I can uphold the schedule I set for myself! Testing has already started so that's one less thing to worrry about and most of the items on the list above were started and those that are not started yet are somewhat fast to make for the most part.

I hope you're looking forward to the game and I'll see you next week for what will hopefully be the last update I make before releasing the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment