Thursday, September 14, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 small update 23 and hopefully last update!

This is a quick update about the progress made on the game.

- Finalize the main quest cutscenes (Add the jump off/on switch, the quest triggers and BUST FALSE/TRUE) (X)
- Finish ???’s drawing (*x)
- Complete the sidequest for the monsters (X)
- Complete Aeyan’s romance (*x)
- Change the first dungeon elemental puzzle (X)
- Add the new scenes in the CG Gallery ()
- Write the remaining CG Scenes (X)
- Write Aeyan’s romance scenes (*x)
- Code in the romance for Aeyan (*x)
- Make the ice mantis’ hideout (X)
- Add the monsters and chests on the maps (X)
- Make the shops (X)
- Finish the monsters’ data (*x)
- Finalize the new equipment and items (X)
- Make the sprites for Hiro’s weapons (X)
- Finish the Exkit’s sprites by removing the ears (X)
- Add Oside’s teleportation crystal to the list of possible destinations once unlocked (X)
- Add the npcs in the towns along with their dialogues (*)
- Write Yuuki’s final scene (X)
- Change the player movement speed to 4 after the boss scene (X)
- Change the first chapter’s sidequests and the second chapter sidequest to appear automatically after the chapter has been completed (X)
- Make Hiro’s naked and Underwear sprites (X)
- Add the interaction bubbles over the events (*)
- Add new tilesets (X)
- Make the button to hide the map (X)
- Finish the temple (*x)
- Make Hiro’s room and the basement in Palestra (X)
- Playtest and fix bugs/make improvements (*)
- Update the synthesis list (X)
- Finalize the skill animations (X)
- Make the Slime and Mantis Sprites (X)
- Extract the Slime’s finished images (X)
- Set the songs and BG for every map (X)
- Add names to the credit page ()

As you might know by now, I am hoping to release the new chapter on thursday next week. I don't know if that's possible but I'll do everything I can to make it happen XD! As you can see above, most things on the list are now marked as being either completed or nearly complete but there's still a lot to be done and not much time left.

Hopefully, you're looking forward to it because a lot of work and time is going into this! :D

7 comments:

  1. Hey mate! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still following every progress you make on your games but wasn't able to push myself to write anything on the Web for the last month or two. Hope you're having a lot of fun working on your projects and you still have my full-hearted support! Keep it up :)

    P.s. and of course I'm looking forward the next chapter of the Whiteblade, after all, it's my most awaited game release of the next years <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck yes, I'm heavily looking forward to it because Redflash is actually doing work on his projects compared to the lazy cunts I've seen all over the internet. I fucking love this guy. <3

      Delete
    2. Been a while since I last saw one of your comments, and yes I'm having a lot of fun working on all my projects! :p

      Delete
    3. To add unto Sierra's comment, I don't think I would have gotten so far or even would be willing to continue the game had I not split up the game in chapters because the game as a whole will still take a long time to be completed and this can easily discourage many solo artists. ;p

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to see this sometime when I get up in the morning on Friday, would be a fun day. Hehe xp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be up in a few hours, still making some bugfixing and proofreading but I'm almost done.

      Delete