Sunday, May 14, 2017

(Mugen)DDC progress and Natsu update 2

You can download Natsu's latest version on his page here.

Here I am with our usual mugen sunday update ;). This week we have Natsu's update with only 2 new animations but 2 really time consuming animations XD. I also made some progress on DDC which I will go into more details below Natsu's update.

Animations added for v0.3:

Vore finisher 1: Some people wanted a dragon for Natsu's finisher, well, here's a dragon ready to fill the dragonslayer's ass for you ;p. (Do note, I did not draw the dragon from scratch, I edited it and the original one comes from this awesome stage made by Sang Kalaza)


Stuck in the wall:

Now that Natsu's update is out of the way, it's time to show the progress that was done on DDC. First of all, I want to mention that DDC's updates may look smaller than bottom character sometimes, but that's because making moves for him involves a lot more than the characters I've been doing so far and also because I need to make his opponent compatible with his moves ;).

Jerkoff, rimming, doggystyle and *cowboy (not done yet):

These three moves will all be connected, what I mean by this is that DDC will first grab his opponent. When the move starts, both power bars will be set to the same value. If DDC teases the opponent's, dick, the opponent's power bar will go up. If DDC teases the opponent's ass then his power bar goes up. When either bar is filled, the last move will trigger and it will be different based on who's power bar is filled. If DDC's power bar is filled, then this will trigger the doggystyle, if the opponent's bar is filled, then DDC will ride his opponent's dick using the cowboy position. (which is not done yet.)



 Crouch: basic moves also need to be done.



Milking: The milking is now fully functional in-game ;). (only thing missing are the sounds, but DDC has no sounds on any of his moves for now anyway.)



(Work in progress) Corruption finisher:
This is what I'm hoping to add for next week's update. DDC's signature finisher which will corrupt his oponent into being his sex hungry demon slave ;).


That's it for this week! DDC may not be available for download yet, but please enjoy my other characters while I work on him!



18 comments:

  1. The new Natsu finisher is super hot, well done Red! And I'm glad and very excited to see the progress on DDC. Can't wait to play with the guy! The rimming stuff looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I have to admit, that Natsu finisher looks pretty good. And of course, more DDC stuff, yay! It's pretty interesting how you're making his moves work. I can't wait until he's available, keep up the fantastic work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully, he will be available next month! ;)

      Delete
  3. honestly, i find it a little bit weird to find a dragon in the vore finisher. well, i guess, it's kuromaru after all, and he has a lot of different stuff inside of him...

    DDC looks incredible, can't wait to corrupt all those sweet bottoms ;)

    thanks for your brilliant work <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ;). I do admit that I was a bit uncertain about that finisher because I also thought it was a bit weird to have the dragon in the vore finisher, but on the other side I didn't know where else to put it ;p

      Delete
    2. it suits hypno theme better imho. but i'm sure if not dragon, you'll come up with another totally genius idea.

      Delete
    3. 2 reasons why I decided not to make the dragon for the hypno ;p

      1- I already had something planned for the hypno and I was supposed to do it this time instead of the vore, but I'm uncertain whether I should keep this idea for DDC's finisher instead or not because I think it would fit DDC's theme better.

      2- Making the dragon appear and making him grab Natsu would have been really hard which is why a fadeout is better xd.

      Delete
    4. yeah, that's exactly what i figured. either way i love it and await further updates :)

      Delete
  4. May I ask which stage are you using for DDC and how do we download it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a custom stage I am making and it hasn't been released yet ;)

      Delete
    2. Oooooh it looks so well done i though it was already released. XD Can't wait to see when it is fully released. Though there seems to be a new bottom beside megaman... is that what you are working next?

      Delete
    3. That's actually Elsword, he's not a mugen character so he's not a character I'm working on, but when making stages, I can sprite any character I want ;).

      Delete
    4. The stage will be released some time after DDC, for a few reasons being that some parts of the stage are still really empty and out of the 10 cells, only 5 have characters in them ;).

      Delete
  5. omg you really did the dragon finisher you are my hero ... i love natsu
    you new top character is looking good too.. is that his personal stage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) the stage is for Kuromaru and him ;p

      Delete
  6. Damn you make some amazing edits. I am also super excited for DDC. However, I was wondering if you'd add bottom animations for him... Cause he's too cute to not inflict what he does to other onto him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will make bottom edits for DDC eventually, but right now, the focus is to make his own animations ;).

      Delete