Sunday, May 21, 2017

(Mugen)DDC finisher preview, premade game updated and Naruto update 2

You can download Naruto's latest version on his page here.

This week, we have a small update for Naruto, DDC took most of my time and I had some trouble coding the finisher, but in the end everything worked out, even if some of DDC's assets still need a lot of work. As usual, let's start with Naruto.

Animations added for v0.3:

Tentacle Maiden:



Tentacle Drill:


Premade game update:

I know some of you had problems with Natsu's new finisher so I updated the premade game, hopefully if you had trouble, this fixes all your issues, I tested it and everything worked fine, click here to go to the game's page. This update also includes Naruto's 2 new animations.


DDC:

Like I said, I made the corruption finisher this week and I solely worked on that for him, do note that a lot of sprites on DDC's end are incomplete, a finisher usually focuses on the victim which is why I decided to prioritize Link. Without further ado, here's how it works:

The base move can be used at any moment, it makes a magic circle spawn in front of DDC, if his opponent is caught in the magic circle, DDC inflicts a curse upon his opponent, arousing him. In this example, I used the Arouser sprites to make up the animation, but custom sprites can also be used.


If the opponent's health reach 0 while being under the effect of the curse, the character will orgasm, tirggering the effect of the curse and transforming the opponent in a sex hungry corrupted version of the character.



After being transformed, a new short animation can be played, showing the newly transformed character being naughty. In the example below, we have Link shaping his newly acquired to tail to fit his needs.



After a short delay of being transformed, the screen fades to black and DDC brings his new slave back home and watches his former opponent enjoying his new body. The last scene was coded to add entirely new characters more easily in the animation. As you might also see, the scene down below still needs a lot of work (DDC is even temporarily replaced by Touma here lol).


Here's hoping you like how this finisher plays out! Depending on how much progress I can make during the next week, I might release an early version of DDC up for download next week or the one after, that way, people can get an idea of how his move looks and give me feedback based on it. This version will definitely be incomplete and only serve to give you guys a preview and a chance for me to get some feedback ;). 

On another note, some of you might know TheBlueKim made a new version of Kuromaru which does not contain the moves I added, but makes quite a few changes to Kuromaru which I really like. I talked with him and we agreed to merge both versions so you can expect an update to Kuromaru in the coming weeks along with an update for Link. Touma and Megaman might also need small updates for compatibility for the new Kuromaru.



13 comments:

  1. I love your edits. I'm not sure how long I can wait for DDC, though! I love tuning in every week to see his progress, always with fingers crossed that there will be a test version to download XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, DDC's alpha version should be up in a few weeks! :D He won't have an AI though so you'll only be able to test his moves in training/versus mode.

      Delete
  2. TheBlueKim is still making updates? his blog looks dead to me, where do you find his works?

    Naruto's and DDC's edits are looking great! :3
    i only hope you don't make the curse move not as op as freeze time move for Kuromaru ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the curse move is too op, it's always possible to adjust the damage, hitbox or power cost ;). As of now, it can only catch DDC's opponent if he's in front of him and not in the air. However, I think the move can K.O. an opponent if you catch 3 times with it. The move will also consume at least 1 stage of the powerbar.

      The main page of his blog was not updated but if you look at his kuromaru page (http://thebluekim.blogspot.ca/2015/10/compatible-animation-examples.html) you can see it was updated ;). I personally really like how the breeding finisher was changed but the characters I made for this finisher will need to be edited.

      Delete
  3. So, I downloaded the new Naruto and I'm getting Kid Naruto rather than Teen Naruto. Was this intentional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaamn I had Bluekim's Naruto right under it and I archived the wrong file, I'm changing it right away.

      Delete
    2. I fixed it, it should be fine now. Thankfully the one in the updated full game is the right version!

      Delete
  4. wow that is an incredible finisher even better than kuromaru but the one in the throne is not DDC... are you still editing that?
    anways looks great the character concept and the animations are perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the character is a placeholder and the background is not finished yet either ;).

      Delete
  5. Yaaaaay, I'm always excited for the end-of-the-week updates on DDC!
    So far he looks pretty great, can't wait to see the other positions (Pyramid) for him to put his dick to use. ;)
    Also, an early sneak peek at DDC sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully I can squeeze in an additional position or two before the preview, but first I need to polish the ones I started ;).

      Delete
  6. Thats a really hot Ganondorf! i wonder if anyone has planned to make a top or versatile version of him. and keep up with the great work! i check your blog everyday just to see and mess around to all your posts if you get what im saying heh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganondorf does not really have a nice editable character in mugen so I sprited him from scratch ;). Also, if you don't want to check everyday for an update, updates usually are on Sunday for Mugen and on Wednesday for the RPG ;).

      Delete