Sunday, October 11, 2026

Weekly update

More progress on the affinity scene this week! I'm pretty much done with the first part now and I began sketching the final scene which is what I'll be focusing on this week. Hopefully I can wrap it all up in one week and then get started on the needed sprites for Itsuki. In the meantime, here's a little preview of the last closeup!



Also, I just remembered, but it's been a while since I advertised the work I do on stream even though i'm streaming pretty much every day so if you want to drop by and see what I'm working on, you can go on my Picarto here! 
I will be streaming some 3D work on trees for our second project later today, and possibly tomorrow if I'm not done with it today. Otherwise, later during the week I'm going to work on the last scene for Itsuki and will keep working on that until I'm done with it x).

No comments:

Post a Comment