Short weekly update this week as I worked on the text for Dreadlord Ascension during the past week and completed all the first draft (which is faster than when i did Nagi considering it took me a week and a half for him!).
For Itsuki's update, I also wrote two new events. The first one involving him and Seilon while the second one has a lot of characters in it (Itsuki, Leif, Aeren, Ayers, Lenga and Zel!). This second event has a few requirements in order to unlock it but I hope you'll like it!
This coming week, I'm going to work on Itsuki's assets for his update. Mainly thinking of doing the milking minigame visuals and then move on to portraits needed for the event I mentioned above. It's gonna be a difficult week to get a lot of work on though, considering that I need to play Aniimo (both because I want to, and for reference purpose for something we're making) and then there's also Fate's Weave releasing which I want to play xP
No comments:
Post a Comment