Sunday, August 30, 2026

Weekly update

A new update is available this week! This new update adds all the stuff for Nagi to become a full fledged character and some extra like 2 new random events! With this update now over, it's time for us to start on the next character which will be Itsuki.

First, this past week, I began working on the animations for next week. At first I had planned to do two simple animations as both Itsuki and Nagi need those to increase their amount of animations for the Stage Performance, but in the end, I got a little carried away and Itsuki's animation basically became a finisher lol.

The body swap animation will be Itsuki's first finisher, and then I can move on to a more simple animation for his second move which I will be taking care of this week. In addition to that, I also started sketching a new outfit to be used by Itsuki in combat because simply wearing his soccer uniform might be a little light on protection when fighting on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment