Sunday, July 5, 2026

Weekly update

Hey there! The first package of july is now available for download, it didn't often happen before, but I'm planning to send out a second package this month. The first package contains the closeup animations for Nagi's affinity, while the second one which should be sent out next week will contain the final animations!

Speaking of which, during the past week, I finished drawing Nagi's final affinity scene!

This also means that this week, I will be animating this scene! If you'd like to see me work on this later this week, feel free to drop by on my picarto!

9 comments:

  1. Question: There heroes from another worlds transform into fallen heroes are his servants and kidnapped by Cervius are considered kidnapper for DA?

    Yes or No

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the characters in DA willingly join Cervius and are also able to return to their worlds

      Delete
    2. heroes transform into corrupted form returned to looting and destroyed their worlds?

      Delete
    3. You mean like from DDC Mugen?

      Delete
    4. I theory Demon Dreadlord Cervius from Dreadlord Ascension most likely probably Caine from The Amazing Digital Circus or AM from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream Can you Heroes from another worlds transform into Fallen heroes from Dreadlord Ascension are considered similarities Circus Members transform into Abstraction from The Amazing Digital Circus or Ted transform into blob from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream?

      Delete
  2. The pole dance, does that means there will be added a bar/club on Cervius's castle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we already have something similar with the brothels so that's not really planned

      Delete
  3. cuando nueva actualizacion del mugen con nuevos personajes gratis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es que el autor ya dijo hace un montón que no piensa seguir con el Mugen. Así que nada, nunca, por lo visto. Por cierto, el español no es mi idioma, escribí esto con traductor, disculpa si algo está mal escrito.

      Delete