Sunday, May 26, 2024

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension update

**This is a repost of this week's patreon update

=================================================

This week was pretty straightforward, I only worked on two major things (animations and sprite animations lol). I'm progressing at a pretty good pace and I really hope I can finish the DA update in time before the Elden Ring DLC comes out! xP

 

Palestra:

All contest animations (and milking) are now done for Ezreal. This only leaves his last CG which i'll be tackling next weekend!




Dreadlord Ascenion:

This week, I managed to complete Sol's affinity scene. I still need to add the sounds, but with this done, I can now move to all the other assets I need for Sol's update. The affinity animations for Sol should be released on Sunday next week!



2 comments:

  1. I thought you will give demo for android ver this week🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh true! I'll get to that later today or tomorrow!

      Delete