Sunday, March 3, 2024

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 

A new public release is coming next week for Palestra.


**The update below is this week's patreon post
===========================================================

Palestra:

Currently working on the new and last CG for the Link relationship!


Dreadlord Ascension:

Most of the time this week was spent on making sprite animations for Ayers and most of this week will also be the same thing. (only difference being the purpose of those animations. This week was the sex interaction ones for Cervius's skill, this week will be general and combat animations)

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what is happening, I can't unlock Ezreal. I actually got the outfit from his third clue, and I spoke to him until the relationship was above 999, but he still isn't in the harem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's an event you didn't trigger if that's the case as he can join the harem if his story progresses enough (though he can't be finished right now)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Where is the walkthrough to unlock Avyers, Sol and Ezreal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys are not in the same game. Ezreal isn't finished in Pal. Ayers and Sol are not available yet in DA.

      Delete
  3. What is the Ezreal event I didn't trigger? I know he can't be finished, but I really want him at least in the harem so I can get him in sexy outfits and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk if you did that, but you need to talk to him once you get a blue gemstone, a lost glyph plate and an orichalcum+

      Delete
  4. Red any chance of added Toshiro from Bleach for new NSFW frames in pal at some point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe? I usually pick those with what I feel I want to see in the moment haha

      Delete