Monday, March 13, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 The new free version for Dreadlord Ascension will be released on March 26th.


*Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

The new version has been released for Palestra. This update concludes Megaman's quest which means the Ralkyx update now becomes available. The poll will now decide what I work on next!


Dreadlord Ascension:

The new Dreadlord Ascension update is coming and we've already wrapped up most of the cutscenes and battle maps. Since we're well on schedule, I've decided to do some more work on the lust room and I can now show some previews for the worker animations.





2 comments:

  1. Hey red do you Question: What's your favorite Artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmh kinda hard to say. I do absolutely love Coco/MrPenguin's stuff since his preferences align pretty well with mine, but I also really like Lvlv' style and his art was a pretty inspiration for me :P

      Delete