Sunday, December 11, 2022

New Palestra version / Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 Since the Dreadlord Ascension update is most likely to be next month, I am releasing a new public update for Palestra instead. You can now download it from the Palestra page.

V1.51 changelogs:

- Added Roxas's portraits

- Added Roxas's milking

- Added corruption outfit for Alm

- Added a new hidden event for Manami and Reki (at Palestra S during the night)

- Fixed some typos in Lan's teases

- Added some new NSFW frames

 

 *Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

New update is now available which concludes Yuu! With him done, it seems people really want to see Katakura Town's quest. I will be focusing on this update next and hopefully be able to complete it within a month (I think it's doable xP)

Dreadlord Ascension:

Still working on what will hopefully be the January update (I think we're currently making some good progress and will be able to release it then).

In this update, Alastor won't be trainable yet, but he will still be able to be assigned to the worker slots with, of course, the proper outfit!


 

16 comments:

  1. hey red, sorry i cannot find hidden secret in palestra S. do i need to trigger something so i can get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by hidden secret do you mean the hidden scene? If so no, you only need to push an object and interact with the hole of a building

      Delete
  2. Can you added corruption outfit for Arthur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope that you should finish tatsumi and oot Link first ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tatsumi needs the city quests to continue, as for OoT Link, it's a matter of when people will vote for him

      Delete
  4. Where/what is Palestra S? I feel like I missed something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available at night, you can access it through the map

      Delete
  5. Hey so I just downloaded the newest version of palestra and I still have the old version 4.9 that has all my progress downloaded but when I launched 1.5.1 I couldn't continue I could only select new game, any advice? I want to play the newest version but I don't want to lose all my save data

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to manually transfer your save over (copy/paste the save folder to the same location on the new version)

      Delete
  6. Hello! just finished the latest update and the Yuu quest hehe. Kinda sad that didn't have another sex scnce lol. Only megaman left and the harem relationship is complete (unless another characters are added like Natsu from fairy tail ot genshin impact characters lol) the next update is the main story right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey red when will be next extension for corrin like some FE characters in last on the finish at in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alm is the last one that was planned but maybe there will be more in the future, nothing's decided yet

      Delete
  8. Excuse me, Can anyone tell me how to get the Shirou and Souma Random Event? My friend want to know how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (see one of the latest comments on the Palestra page)

      Delete