Sunday, August 21, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 *below is a re-post of this week's patreon update:

Palestra:

For the next update, Red's Choice won again which means Hiro will receive an update like Tael and Aeyan did. However, I am also making an extra poll to decide what other thing I will make for this update. Now at least I know I can get started on Hiro!


Dreadlord Ascension:

The new update is coming along really nicely and should be released next week! We only need to iron out some details and do some more play testing before this update becomes available. You should be able to re-use your saves for this update, but just in case, I will also include saves to play the new update.

Since this update is nearly complete, I've also started working on the October update. We decided the next room(s) to be added will be the bathroom. I began working on the tileset for it but it's too early to show how the room will look just yet xP. 

We decided to pick the bathroom next in order to introduce some more random events to the game, just like the one between Fenris and Cervius you'll be able to watch in the update release next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment