Sunday, December 12, 2021

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 Palestra:

The new update will be coming out on the 24th, I hope you're looking forward to it! 

Also, I would like to give a heads up, but starting the January, the free update schedule may slow down a bit for Palestra to give a better incentive to people to support me on Patreon/Fanbox or Subscribestar. Free updates will still be released, but it will be once every two months instead of every month.

 

 Patreon:

The new update featuring a little side story about Kuga is now available on patreon. This update adds new outfits for Link and Corrin and adds a new animated scene!


 Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, Threeclaws has been working on polishing the combat system controls as well as adding other features that will be needed to create maps.

On my end, I've been working on making new animations that will be used when attacking units, healing, using skills, etc. during combat.

A new prototype update will be released on the 24th on patreon and if everything is stable with the December version, I will release it in january for free to give a preview of what we've been working on. (Though, do not expect this to be a full fledged game yet, there is still much to be done)

 


10 comments:

  1. I live in a special region. I tried to subscribe to you on Pateron, but my bank card was prohibited from cross-border payment. I'm really sorry. I'll subscribe to you as soon as I find a solution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try either Subscribestar or Fanbox, I made alternatives to patreon in case people were having issues like this ;)

      Delete
  2. do you have plan on some adding extension character for elsword like solace from Elsword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: 2. are you plans add corrin's extension character kris to alm in the future

      Delete
    2. While I like the Elsword characters, the only character I would add as a little side quest ala Kuga would be Elsword's 4th job path

      Delete
    3. I also really love Kris in FEH, but I think I'll hold back on him for now since I already have to take care of Alm first.

      Delete
  3. Question: What do you think ezreal from lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might see him next year in Pal (when it happens depends on how patrons vote xP)

      Delete
  4. Hey there why can't we get cage for the new link, alm, yuu and reki? also do you plan on making it so we can milk megaman and kuga too? I thought you could get them when they join the harem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those characters don't have a cage yet, they'll be added when the characters are complete. As for Kuga, he can't be milked since he's a side character (though it might be possible in the future)

      Delete