Sunday, July 11, 2021

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 Palestra:

A new version of Palestra is available for free! You can download it on the Palestra page.


Changelogs:

- Added the next part of Kirito's story

- Added 1 CG scene

- Added 1 new boss to Kirito's daily

- Made some balance changes to some bosses (mainly nerfed the dragon and vampire a little)

- Added a new boss training room to Kirito's daily (you can access by talking to the red haired guy near the castle, you can also use this room to test out the Expert Touches skill scenes there by using the bosses)

- Added over a dozen scenes with the Expert Touches skill

- Fixed some errors in Yuu's dialogues

 

A new update is also available on patreon/SubscribeStar/Fanbox. In that update, a new special random event was added between Reki and Souma!


The next update I'm going to work on will be about Yuuichirou :P.

 

 

Dreadlord Ascension: 

The progress on the battle system, it's coming along great. Some of the hardest parts like the AI are mostly done from what I've seen. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to really get started on the new version of the campaign before summer ends, but it's best we take our time instead of rushing it like last time ><.

Also, with the progress I've made on some of the new characters, I think I'll be able to show the paladin next week ^^

16 comments:

  1. Hi Red!! I just want to know. What about MUGEN game?? Are you have anything to make on that game??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately no longer to work mugen sorry

      Delete
  2. what are the requirements to trigger the new kirito story? I currently have him at 750 points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you downloaded the new update? Cause iirc, it should trigger on its own after you play Kirito's story if your relationship is high enough

      Delete
  3. Hey Red, is there any chance for 9S from NiER for Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never played Nier so I don't think so xP

      Delete
    2. Please play it;s very emotional also Eve is hot

      Delete
  4. Go on we need more character for dreadlord ascension, more hot like Cervius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More coming soon xP I just revealed a new one on patreon so I'll be revealing him in a week or two on here :P

      Delete
  5. Hi Redflash, I read you remove some of your mugen characters. Can you send them to me via email? if you can then I will send you my email. Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None were removed, you only need to install them by following the instructions

      Delete
  6. Hi. How to use the training zone? I just came into an empty room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in DA? That's not functional yet (a lot of stuff isn't functional yet lol)

      Delete
    2. What about the training room in palestra ? I tried to talk to te red haired guy and it just load into an empty room too

      Delete
  7. Hello red i have question: what's your favorite characters Arknights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, I'd say Ayers/Leon but I also like Thorns and there's a promising new guy that should come out soon on the CN server xP

      Delete