Sunday, May 9, 2021

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 Palestra:

Blog:

The new update which introduces Alm is now available! You can download the update on the Palestra page.

 

Changelogs:
- Added Alm as a recruitable character
- Added a new animation
- Added new portraits for Alm
- Fixed A second menu popping up when gifting items to Shirou
- Fixed a few minor bugs
 
 
Patreon:
 
The update introducing the second part of Kirito's update is now available! You can download it on the patreon page.
 
 

Dreadlord Ascension: 

The progress on the battle system and everything around it is going well. Threeclaws has now finished the basis for the campaign editor and is now starting work on the actual battle system which might take a few weeks. In the meantime, I'm still remaking the portraits in higher definition.



15 comments:

  1. How can I start Alm recruitment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you've finished Ragna and Ashe/Caspar's quest first, then you'll be able to trigger an event in the Castle's courtyard to start him :)

      Delete
  2. I liked the pixeled art of DA but the new portraits look so amazing, just a question didn't Zel have a scar in his chest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep he did! I will add it, it's just that the portrait isn't finished yet, i'm still working on it :P

      Delete
    2. I thought it was the final version, sorry >-<

      Delete
  3. When does Alm's animated scene start, and where/how? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm close to 800 relationship with him and have talked with Corrin about using the harem home farm and that still hasn't happened which I'm guessing is when he joins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, if I were to guess, maybe you missed a scene in the Castle's courtyard? As it is, you should have enough relationship to trigger it. (Also, at some point, you have to talk to Ragna)

      Delete
    2. Do you mean after talking to Corrin about Ragna getting a specially ordered pump? Cause if I was supposed to talk to Ragna it didn't really hint at that since I thought Corrin was going to.

      Delete
    3. Nah, when the Ragna thing comes up, you have to go with him.

      Delete
  4. How can I start Kirito recruitment? I can't enter the arcade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you don't have anyone in your party to enter the arcade ;)

      Delete
  5. Where can one get Orichalcum? For the Ritsuka quest

    ReplyDelete
  6. cursed hero in mugen is I have character based on Different character in video game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you remind me of what I do to complete the Charlemagne quest? (It's been a while since I played and forgot what I had to do and the quest menu doesn't say what to do for Charlemagne)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey red, where are you alm from

    ReplyDelete