Sunday, April 11, 2021

Palestra: New versions / Dreadlord Ascension: Devoids

 Palestra:

 Free:

The new update for Sorey is now available on Palestra's page.

V1.36.1 Changelogs:

- Made a small change to Sorey's daily activity. When picking the wrong exit for a room, you no longer go back by 3 rooms. (which means it should be easier to complete)

- fixed some previously reported bugs  

- 2 new scenes for Sorey  

- a new sidequest that you can start by talking to Ritsuka after you've completed his relationship quest  

- a new random event (Inside 16)  

- added the Sorey's milking

- 2 new outfits for Shirou and 2 new outfits for Sorey

- Made some changes to Link's portraits


Patreon:

Yuuichirou is now available in Palestra on the Patreon/Fanbox/Subscribestar version!

Patreon Changelogs:

- Added Yuu and Mika to the game

- Added some new outfits and underwears for Yuu

- Megaman dialogues added for Sorey

- Fixed some typos and dialogue portraits from the Sorey, Time and Alm updates

- Fixed the portraits for Link's tentacle fabric and the teasings not working

- Removed the needed summon state for Ashe and Caspar time stop skill

- Reworked a little the behavior for Elsword's Rune of Denial skill and Caspar and Ashe's Time Stop skill

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't continue Ritsuka's daily activity if Shirou's ascension quest was active

- Made Link's daily ending trigger even if going to the milkbar with him so you can properly trigger the other dialogues and get his underwear

- Fixed a bug where Alm's "Tasty Orange" underwear couldn't be acquired

- Fixed a bug where Alm's Aphrodisiac portrait wouldn't be displayed

 

Dreadlord Ascension: 

Some of you may now be a little more familiar with the world of Radian since the first prototype version was released for free last week. As I mentioned before, the version we're currently working on will have a completely revamped combat system, and as such, I needed to make the actual enemies you can encounter in each world. While the sheets are not complete, I began working on making sprites for the enemies :P.






19 comments:

  1. Huhuhu I thought the Link's tentacle fabric is free because that one report it bug :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (That one I report) sorry typo

      Delete
  2. I have tatsumi in my harem but I am waiting for Lubbock, am I supposed to do something so he could appear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found an item in the game called naughty supplies which can be bought with royal seal, but I haven't found a place to use it. Is there new event of Corrin's daily task or it hasn't been implemented?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's used for occasions when they need it, like bundles of potions and fishing supplies

      Delete
  4. Where can I find magic imbued fabric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding Corrin's random inside event for the dream prince outfit, I seem have the prompt that "Corrin is currently doing something and I should ask him about it later." Yet it doesn't seem to have a next step? Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, that's the first step to the event, then when you go to sleep, it should trigger the next part of the event

      Delete
    2. I had tatsumi's first CG but I'm still waiting for Lubbock, how can I make Lubbock appear because I am still waiting for tatsumi finds about Lubbock

      Delete
  6. Where would I be able to find a Orichakcym+?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had tatsumi's first CG but I'm still waiting for Lubbock, how can I make Lubbock appear because I am still waiting for tatsumi finds about Lubbock

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red how can I complete Tatsumi quest? Quest log says I need to be close to Ragna and solve issues. Is it possible in free version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, it's not possible in the patreon version either yet

      Delete
    2. How then I can begin new quest? He keeps telling me to help Ragna

      Delete
  9. Hey Red, what do you think setanta from fate

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 Red Cervius invited me to his place how can I go there
    2 Ragna's full quest is not complete or that is available, if so, how can I unlock it
    3 I'm still waiting for Lubbock to appear since I'm waiting if tatsumi knows where he is

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got Oot dark tunic and Oot naked darkness, who should I give it to them

    ReplyDelete