Sunday, October 11, 2020

Palestra: New free update / Muge: New free update

 Palestra:

 The new free update is available, you can download it from this page.

 

Changelogs:

V1.30.1:

- Changed the MC's default name to Ren as to avoid confusion with Hiro from WhiteBlade (If you'd like to have the new default name, you can go to the name change shop in the harem town)

- Added 1 new underwear and 1 new outfit for Sorey

- Added a new type of fabric: Elemental fabric which you can get either from Sorey's daily activity or the shop at the Sea of Clouds

- Added Ragna's swimsuit

- Added Ragna's underwear for the MC

- Finished Ragna's story (2 CGs)

- Added 1 new random event

- Made some adjustments to Sorey's and Ragna's portraits

 

 

Mugen:

 The new update is available, you can download it from this page.

Changelogs:

 DDC:

- Hyper Finisher

- Take Over Changes

- Mating Press


Kirito:

- Demon Minion Finisher


Leon:

- Step On


Link:

- Hyper Finisher


Naruto:

- Ass Probe

- Age Regression

- Bound Nipple Tease

- Petrification


Sora:

- NSFW Portrait


Tsuna:

- Mindcontrol Start

- Mindcontrol 1

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Couple questions. Is there an actual source of Artificial Semen released yet? Because I was trying to sell some bottles but the guy wanted a type I'm not sure I can get.

    Second is there a way to figure out what each number requires for the random event shop? Asking because it's annoying trying to activate one and spending what feels like forever mindlessly walking in and out of the harem house, and not getting any events at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no artificial semen yet, that's mainly gonna be megaman once he can be milked ;). As for the random events, I think I'll make one because I've been asked for it a few times. In the meantime, do know that outside events are triggered by leaving the harem home through the main door and the inside events can be triggered by entering the main room ;)

      Delete
    2. I know. I've been walking in and out the front door of the house to try and get events to pop up, but after minutes of trying(both in night and day) nothing triggered. It's why I'm hesitant to use the random event shop because I can't actually tell if I picked an combination with an event since it takes forever and a half just trying to get one to trigger to start with.

      Delete
    3. Alright then, I'll start adding a random event list to the guid ;)

      Delete
  2. how can i get the charlemagne's underwear for mc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get up to 2000 relationship with Ritsuka then you should be able to get it :0

      Delete
  3. Will can plans Richard from Fate/strange Fake to join Palestra in added update next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I don't take requests for characters in Palestra. Plus, the characters are decided via polls on patreon ;).

      Delete
  4. I can't get the update it is telling that the parental controls restricted please tell what happened

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do i trigger the age regression with Naruto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question: What's your favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it just me? I can't find Kirito in mugen game in this update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he's not available for free yet, I just left that by mistake xP

      Delete