Sunday, July 19, 2020

Fanbox / Palestra: Next update, Rex / Mugen: Kirito and Midoriya preview

Fanbox:


For those who are not aware, I created a fanbox if you'd like to support me on a different platform. The rewards are roughly the same except for the mugen poll (you can't make polls on Fanbox). This also means I didn't put the 1$ tier since the poll was half of the reward for that tier. (If Fanbox ever adds polls, I will add the 1$ tier). As for the Palestra poll, since it has a much smaller amount of votes, the votes will be made in the comments and I will add those votes to the poll on patreon.

In addition to Fanbox, I am also currently setting up a SubscribeStar which will basically have the same rewards as Patreon (should include the polls and everything ;))

Palestra:


The next free update will be the remainder of Rex's story. Next week, I will post more about that update with a CG preview :P

Mugen:


Kirito:

Clothes Cut:

Portal Grope:

Midoriya:

Sousteal Kiss:



Captured Blowjob:

6 comments:

  1. hello, I am a user who has used your Mugen for a long time. Is it possible to request a character if you don't mind? (This was renovated by someone.)

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ab0e2hloziknu8/KoF_Krizalid_2.zip/file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't take requests, nor do I actually decide most of the latest characters in mugen. I add them based on a poll I do on patreon about twice a year.

      Delete
  2. Just a curious question:

    Are you Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touma's Mindthrone I don't know who character in To aru anime

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyway can you add Eren Yeager appearing in Palestra

    ReplyDelete