Monday, March 4, 2019

Harem Builder: Sora Portrait / Mugen: Leon and Cloud update preview

Harem Builder:

This week I managed to work on a few things besides Sora, none of them really are complete save for Sora's portrait! With all the underwears I've made for him, Sora should be the character with the most underwear options when released.



Mugen:

Not a lot of moves this week but since 3 finishers won in the buyout, I tried to tackle 2 of them this week which means only 2 anims! This also means there are 3 animations left for next week. Next week will also be the release of the mugen update for patreon.

Leon (RE2):

Vore Finisher 1:


Cloud:

Corruption Finisher:



15 comments:

  1. So there's no update for harem builder free version ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already updated it two weeks ago, new update will be in 2-3 weeks.

      Delete
  2. Do you plan on releasing a new vid on PH anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get the time I will. Still haven't decided on who I'm gonna pick for the next one x).

      Delete
  3. hey Red, when our patrons will get the new version of HB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One week after the mugen update so it should be on March 17th ;).

      Delete
  4. hum, it's me or Sora is a little small down here ? still a little boy :p ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sora isn't really big x).

      Delete
    2. did you include some teasing for his size in harem builder ? ^^

      Delete
    3. Considering Vanitas is one of the four guys Sora goes out with, I'm sure he's got something to say about that lol.

      Delete
  5. Why are all characters all the foreskins ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Sora's tiny cock is cute~ Reminds me of how Pit has a small one compared to Dark Pit and Laharl in your sexy AO3 fic. Does this mean Roxas/Ven/Vanitas are bigger than Sora?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that fic came up haha! But yes, if you've seen the preview animations, you can clearly see the difference :P.

      Delete