Sunday, February 10, 2019

Harem Builder: New animations and Sora / Mugen: Sora, Natsu, Pit and Patreon update

Harem Builder:


So, if you're following me on twitter or if you're a patron, you might have seen an animation preview I posted this week. The animation was this one:


This animation shows how I will be making animation from now on by using Live2D. This also shows that Sora is the next character to be added to Harem Builder. I already started working on him but before I can fully commit, I need to finish the Ritsuka/Shirou update for next week :P.


Mugen:

A new update is now available on patreon along with the polls and buyout. The free update for mugen will be coming out next week!

Update preview:

Sora:

Vore Finisher 2:





Natsu:

Mindcontrol Finisher:



Pit:

Demon Minion Finisher:


9 comments:

  1. Not trying to sound mean but the Live 2D is a massive step up compared to the previous animated art! It is really smooth and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh don't worry, I'm aware of the huge step up and it's also because although it's my "first time" doing an animation in Live2D, I've done a good share of animations using that method before I became an artist on internet which really helps out with making those :D.

      Delete
  2. Roxas giving Sora a handjob is so hot. Love the way Sora pants and his chest rises and falls with every stroke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll like the other animation previews that are going to come out :P.

      Delete
  3. Hey Red, what's going to be in the new free mugen update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be putting up a list of all the new moves this weekend on sunday :).

      Delete
    2. I haven't made the list yet so I can't share it, sorry xD.

      Delete
  4. What is the target audience for these games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone who likes those things and is 18+ lol. But those are not straight games for sure :P.

      Delete